UKWTA will not disclose your personal details to any other organisations.
Information given to us when joining and communicating, (Name, Address, Telephone number, E-Mail address and Credit Card details) are only used to comunicate with you effectively and take payment for your annual membership.
To maintain our service to you the member, UKWTA would like to have the opportunity to update you on our Association's development. If however you do not wish to be contacted please advise us and your wishes will be respected.
We collect information for the following purpose(s):
- Processing membership applications
- Communication with members
- Allowing site visitors to access a list of members' businesses
Who has access to the information we collect?
- Ourselves - Data shared by our web developers, SHAPE, for administrative purposes only.
Of the information we do collect, we allow our visitors the following access to the information:
- Members do not have direct access to their own contact information and other personal information (such as name, email address, telephone number, company, etc) but can contact us to change this information.
If you believe that our web site has collected incorrect information or if you would like to dispute any information, please contact us.